lunes, 9 de diciembre de 2013

Spring

Sensory Details


In spring is when all my senses come back to life. It starts with all the gorgeous flowers, trees, and all kind of plants that grow around the city, maybe here in Iquique this is not well appreciated, but anyway we can see it, and smell it. I love how the colors around me make me feel like there is a rainbow in every corner, and you can see this not only in nature, but also in people, because everybody begin to wear vivid colors and keep his warm and sober clothes. There is also the beautiful birdsong every morning, something that make me wake up with a smile upon my face. That's why I believe that is in spring when I use more my senses.



Using Examples

Spring is one of the funniest time of the year. I love when I can keep the clothes of winter and begin to wear funny and colorful clothes. Normally in winter I stay at home, because of the cold weather, but in spring I go out all the time, to walk by the beach, drink some juice, eat some ice-cream with friends, and that sort of things. There is also the feeling that the year is almost finished and the long awaited vacations are coming, so you want to give your best shot. Spring is one of the best and busy seasons of the year, for these and many other reasons.



Telling an incident


The best time of the spring is the beginning of it, because is the week of national holidays. I love the week of September 18°, because for me, is a celebratin spend with the family and friends. Every year me and my friends get together to make a barbecue and dance "cueca", the national dance of Chile, and we spend a wonderful time. I like this week also because I eat a lot of meat, and I'm nuts with meat, one of my favorite dishes. But one of the most wonderful things about this week, is that are days of work, university and other duties. That's why I love the national holidays of my country.







With these paragraph I learn to write a text of the same of the same thing by using differents ways of developing, the first is by senses, the second one by giving examples and the third one by telling a special date. I also remember when I learned about the introductory and concluding sentence, because it was the way of developing the whole paragraph.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario